Do you have experience editing and rewriting copy? Are you interested in History, Arts or Craft? This Editor role will oversee catalogues and email content across three brands. Based in Oxfordshire, this permanent role will start remotely initially, and offer the possibility of working from home up to 2 days a week in the long term. This is an exclusive opportunity with Atwood Tate.
What you’ll be doing:
- Edit copy, maintaining accuracy and tone of voice for each brand
- Circulate proofs, collating comments and signing them off with printers
- Ensure production deadlines are met
- Oversee marketing material
What you’ll have:
- Hands-on editing/sub-editing experience with keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Proficient user of MS Office, Mac, and Adobe including InDesign
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.