Are you an experienced news Journalist with line-management experience? We are looking for an Editor to be the face of a B2B publication in Manchester. The ideal candidate will be a supportive and inspiring team leader, news gatherer and event host. Please note that this is for a fixed-term maternity cover contract of up to 12 months.
What you’ll be doing:
- Set editorial agenda ensuring deadlines are met
- Write original news stories, interviews, special reports
- Manage small team of Reporters and freelance contributors
- Deliver live editorial conferences and network at industry events
What you’ll have:
- Senior journalism experience with a background in B2B publication or regional newspaper
- Line-management experience with the ability to develop staff
- Experience hosting events and chairing panels
- Collaborative attitude, with excellent communication and networking skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.