Are you a financial journalist who wants to move into commercial content writing? This is a great opportunity to join the client solutions department of a leading media company in central London serving the B2B financial sector. As a commercial editor, you’ll be involved in the writing, editing and project management of a wide variety of content to client's high standard, schedule and budget. This will involve editing sponsored content and producing features and articles for these projects.
What you’ll be doing:
- Commission, create and deliver of a range of commercial content products - from writing, producing and editing articles, features, reports, video content, webinars, podcasts and other content when required.
- Project management from managing costing, schedules to standard and on time
- Come up with creative and commercial content ideas to support the growth of the business
What you’ll have:
- Experience as a financial journalist or track record commissioning and producing commercial financial content to client briefs
- Strong writing, editing and project management skills and working to deadlines
- Broad understanding of financial markets and industry trends
- Exceptional proofing and writing skills
- Demonstrable skills in creative and commercial idea generation
Applications, ASAP, please
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington- Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 3574 4431.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.