Globalrelay, Corporate Editor/Publisher
2 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking an experienced editor to manage a corporate quarterly magazine (print and digital), as well as a number of other content-driven tasks for this fast-growing global software business. These are designed to service existing customers as well as build awareness of the company’s brand, products and subject matter expertise in existing and new markets.
- You will be responsible for planning and creating an editorial schedule, commissioning, editing and producing the 60-page quarterly magazine, and controlling every element of the publishing cycle, including distribution and ancillary marketing
- In addition, there will be the opportunity to contribute to other areas of the content strategy, such as one-off publications, social (blogs and vlogs), event marketing
- The core customer base comprises highly-regulated financial services companies. The target audience is the C-suite of asset managers, banks, brokers, commodities and insurance firms. The global audience includes North America, EMEA and APAC
- The publication includes features and regular articles revealing the latest advances in technology, approaches to risk, and current compliance practice in the markets and corporates above. While not essential, knowledge of these aspects and previous experience covering them will be an advantage. There is deep subject matter expertise in the business already to assist the right person
- You have an excellent eye for detail, experience as an editor and can also write well
- You are very organized and used to hitting deadlines
- You are a good communicator, and will be able to specify exactly to contributors
- You have the right skillset, knowledge and experience to deliver a visually appealing magazine with relevant and unique content for a distinct readership
- You have worked in corporate publishing for at least five years, are comfortable with print and digital and understand the value of content for differentiating corporates
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based archiving, information governance, surveillance, and eDiscovery solutions to the global finance sector. We help financial services firms preserve and supervise their communications data for regulatory compliance, risk mitigation, and litigation readiness. We deliver our services to over 20,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the top 25 global banks. Our market-leading archiving service supports email, instant messaging, text, market data chat, social media, enterprise social networking, voice, trade data, websites, and more. Recently, we also launched a compliant messaging platform specifically for the finance industry.
We’ve won major awards for our growth, management, and culture – including the Deloitte Fast 50 Leadership Award, Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, and the Deloitte-sponsored Canada’s Best Managed Companies awards. Our Global Operations & Development Center is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. In addition, we have offices in six other cities across the world, including major financial centers like New York, Chicago, and London.
Having established our dominance in the North American finance industry, we have been expanding our London operations to better serve our UK and EU customers. Our four-story EMEA headquarters on Cannon Street (near St. Paul’s Cathedral) features state-of-the-art amenities, a spectacular view of the city, and an Executive Briefing Center for customer forums and other events.
We provide fantastic opportunities to individuals passionate about business and technology. These opportunities include working alongside members of our leadership team. Receiving mentorship from seasoned technology and business professionals. And doing business with the world’s largest, most influential banks and enterprise organizations.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.net.