Newsweek, Freelance Sub Editor
6 days left
- Not Specified
Newsweek is seeking a Freelance Sub Editor for the London Bureau.
We’re looking for an experienced newsroom editor who can edit quickly and cleanly in a fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for editing high-quality content that is accurate, fair, and conforms to accepted standards of journalism.
Job type: Remote freelance work anywhere in the UK on flexible dates as mutually agreed.
- Editing multiple stories a day across various beats and topics
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Follow AP Style
- Ensuring the quality of the content is of the highest possible standard
- You should have significant experience in an editing role
- Strong news judgement across a range of subjects
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills