ASDA Magazine, Deputy Editor
At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join us as our Deputy Editor to start next chapter in your career.
We’re the UK’s leading premium publisher, and the people behind iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and Country Living. We’ve created a working environment that encourages everyone to pull together. We never stop looking for brave new ideas. We’ll always try to develop and improve, we trust each other to do our best, and we have fun as we build on our heritage to make history.
Hearst Content Agency is part of Hearst’s wheel of full-service marketing solutions. The Agency creates bespoke print and digital content for brands, which we can distribute to owned channels and beyond.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will assist the Head of Content in creating compelling content for client as per their incoming briefs each month. Whilst you will work in conjunction with the Head of Content, you will also be expected to proactively take on work that you develop yourself. You will also be close to the client and the team in Leeds to ensure the right content is produced as required. You will mainly work on print but may be expected to consult/advise on digital and social where required.
- Good editing skills
- Ability to commission and edit copy
- Idea generation skills
- Knowledge of food/retail area (desirable)
- Good writing and content creation skills
- Client management skills
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Team player
WHAT WE OFFER
- At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days)
- Flexible working – we’re happy to discuss options!
- Summer working hours
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here.