Snoop, Lead Finance Writer
4 days left
- Full Time
Snoop is looking for a passionate and driven lead writer to join the Snoop marketing team. You’ll be responsible for keeping our Snoop ‘feed’ full to the brim of relevant features, deals and insights to help our users save money where it matters to them.
Snoop is a new kind of platform – powered by Open Banking – that helps consumers win in the daily fight to get good value from the businesses they deal with.
Consumers don’t have time to check how they’re spending their money every five minutes. But Snoop does – Snoop does it all day and is brilliant at it.
Snoop performs three key tasks for its customers:
- Keeps an eye on their bills to make sure they aren’t being ripped off
- Scours the internet to find ways for them to save money on the things they already buy
- Shows them all their bank accounts in one place, making the process of managing money super-simple.
Snoop’s only goal is to help everyone spend, save and live smarter.
Snoop is being built in London and Norwich. Since launching in April 2020, Snoop has been downloaded over 150,000 times and been named one of the top financial technology firms in Europe and a Top100 Fintech Disruptor.
Your role will require you to:
- Write and edit daily/weekly Snoop content, including:
- Personalised insights
- Discounts and deals
- Personal finance features on topics such as mortgages, life insurance and energy
- Ensure all copy is in keeping with Snoop’s tone of voice and house style
- Keep evergreen content up to date – factually accurate and relevant:
- Check the best rates and offers in the market across different products
- Stay up to date with personal finance news, regulation and trends:
- Ability to understand what’s relevant for our users
- Use data and insight to help develop content
- Look for new content ideas based on transaction analysis
- Review the performance of the Snoop feed to understand what users like/dislike
- Research relevant news and money-saving content for the daily feed
- Contribute to the development of the Snoop feed
- Work with the broader team to improve the engagement and UX of the Snoop feed
- Excellent copywriting and journalism skills with personal finance experience
- Diligent and meticulous nature
- Good organisational skills with an ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Strong grasp of numbers and data
- Keen eye for a money-saving story
- Comfortable working with a content management system
Please click APPLY NOW and include a covering letter, your CV and your salary expectations
- Salary depending on experience
- 27 days' holiday
- Pension contribution to workplace pension scheme (3% by employer, 5% by employee - to £50k salary cap)