Newsweek, SEO Reporter
Newsweek is looking for SEO reporters to join our London team.
They will understand the needs of a fast-paced digital newsroom: Staying on top of the evolving news agenda; hitting the phone for comments; and writing clean, accurate copy to short deadlines.
This is a full-time position with the ability to work from our London, Canary Wharf office or remotely in the UK. All staff are temporarily working from home due to the Covid-19 situation.
- Writing several news stories a day
- Researching content, fact and source checking
- Internal link-building and other SEO tasks
- Working with editors to ensure your work meets house style
- Ensuring the quality of the content is of the highest possible standard
- Experience in a reporting role for a reputable organization
- Must have experience and excellent knowledge of a broad range of U.S. news topics, including U.S. politics
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Flexible with hours and weekend working
- Knowledge and experience of a particular beat, e.g. U.S politics, pop culture, lifestyle, technology, social media trends