Good Housekeeping, Assistant Digital Editor (3 months contract)
At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join Good Housekeeping as our new Assistant Digital Editor to start next chapter in your career. An authority on food, fashion and beauty, homes and interiors and women’s interests, Good Housekeeping is a rapidly growing voice of 35+ women in modern Britain.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will work with the Executive Digital Editor and the Deputy Digital Editor across goodhousekeeping.com/uk and be involved in all key areas of strategy including traffic, video, social, newsletters and ecommerce. You will work on commissioning and editing features relevant to a Good Housekeeping’s audience and strengthen the brand’s reputation for quality journalism online.
- First rate writing and editing skills.
- An analytical mind with fantastic attention to detail.
- Organised, meticulous and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of traffic building.
- Good working knowledge of social media and SEO best practice.
- Some experience managing and developing junior writers and interns.
- Understanding of the Good Housekeeping brand and the digital landscape.
- Experience in using analytics tools to analyse data and implement improvements.
- A confident communicator.
- Understanding of affiliate revenue and the importance of ecommerce strategies.
- Experience in video and monitoring video views and engagement is desirable.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days)
- Flexible working – we’re happy to discuss options!
- Summer working hours
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here. Click 'APPLY' now.