Digital and Social Media Manager – finance, accountancy
4 days left
- Full Time
This senior role is at an award-winning agency in London, managing digital content for a professional body in the finance/accountancy sector.
Joining a collaborative, supportive team, you will be responsible for delivering the marketing strategy and planning for web, email, marketing and organic social on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
The role involves supporting the production process across ongoing and campaign content, working with the online editor and staff writer to ensure that text, image and video content is approved for execution, completed, sub edited, given final approved and published according to schedule, and to agreed standards for house editing style and brand imagery guidelines.
You will also be responsible for implementing a consistent and regular approach to analytics data for the CMS, emails and social media, gathering these insights into a dashboard, and making evidence-based recommendations to optimise content and production.
This role will work on the digital transformation of services for our existing and new clients. It will look at the delivery of digital campaigns in new spaces including paid and organic social, SEO, PPC, and influencer marketing.
- Analytics – implementing a consistent approach to site, email and social media analytics.
- Reporting – producing evidence- and insight-based reports to the client and the team on high-performing content, new audience trends and content opportunities.
- Strategic – Developing digital and social.
- Social media – managing the production and scheduling organic social media.
- Page builds – managing the publication of content into the client’s CMS to ensure site visitors enjoy a coherent experience, and engage beyond the initial page impression
- Production – supporting with the production cycle for text, imagery and video content to schedule.
- Email – supporting the digital editor to ensure that titles, headlines, promo copy etc lead to continually improved levels of engagement.
- Training – sharing digital skills and best practise with team members and client.
- A minimum of 4 years’ digital experience in a similar role, with finance and/or B2B experience
- Using and proactively improving the performance of content within content management systems (e.g. Adobe, Sitecore), email and social media management systems (e.g. DotDigital, Falcon, Hootsuite)
- Using third-party benchmarking tools (e.g. RivalIQ, Ahrefs)
- Demonstrable experience of creating effective Google Adwords campaigns
- Demonstrable experience of creating paid media campaigns (native and social) managing budgets and audience targeting with a Facebook pixel
- Gathering and applying site, email and social media analytics, and making evidence-based recommendations to improve performance
- Extensive experience of writing and editing for web, email and social media
- Up-to-date experience of HTML, on-page SEO and keyword research
- Good project management skills
- Strong online writing and subbing skills
- Strong interest in finance and accountancy
- An innovative creative thinker with a proactive approach that is driven by results
Click APPLY NOW and please send a CV with a cover letter.