Senior Content Editor - Finance
2 days left
- Full Time
Are you a self-motivated finance editor, looking for a challenging, varied and important role? Our client is the UK sister company of a leading independent financial planning firm in Switzerland. The Swiss company is in process of partnering up with a UK IFA and it needs a talented content editor to grow the UK business with marketing activities.
The media team in Switzerland has been creating compelling content for 25+ years. The successful candidate will have the benefit of using this knowledge, content and experience to roll out first-class editorial for the UK market. The key is to create content that highlights financial matters in a simple, easily digestible manner.
- Create engaging content for newsletters, fact sheets and columns in online and print, as well as for a quarterly publication covering key financial planning topics for high net worth prospective clients.
- Conduct proprietary research among in-house financial advisers and gather information that will be useful to the readers of our publications.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the UK and Switzerland to develop marketing strategies.
- As a member of the media team, you will refer media enquiries to the right contacts, make the necessary clarifications and help to coordinate external communications.
- You are an experienced financial editor and regularly write about financial topics, including pensions, investments and estate planning.
- You enjoy working self-sufficiently and as part of a team, and you feel comfortable in a service-oriented environment.
- You are proactive and flexible and keep a cool head even in hectic times.
- A unique opportunity to work in a growth company with strong financial resources.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Contribute to the success of our UK business with your drive, enthusiasm and ideas.
- A dynamic, open and entrepreneurial culture that offers career development and further education opportunities.
Click APPLY NOW and please send a CV with a cover letter.