Stylist, Deputy Editor Digital - FTC
Stylist is looking for a Deputy Editor Digital (maternity cover) to join the digital team.
Reporting to the Acting Executive Editor Digital, you will need demonstratable leadership skills, to be experienced, organised and able to co-ordinate a fast-paced digital editorial team.
As well as understanding and maintaining Stylist’s unique tone and brand positioning, responsibilities include managing members of staff on the digital team, coordinating the day-to-day editorial calendar and liaising with the Acting Executive Editor Digital to reach ambitious traffic targets.
This role requires:
- Proven editorial skills and management experience
- Fluency in web analytic tools, and the ability to digest and respond to data
- A keen journalistic instinct and nose for a story
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the daily output of the digital team and editing content for the website.
- Supporting the Acting Executive Editor Digital in rolling out the ambitious growth strategy.
- Ensuring best practice is adopted across the digital team in all areas including pitching, writing and SEO.
Key information: Six-Month Fixed Term Contract
Click 'APPLY NOW' and please send a covering letter outlining why you are best suited to this role, plus your CV to Deputy Editor (Digital), Jazmin Kopotsha.
Deadline is 6pm Monday 12 April 2021
Please note: We thank you in advance for any applications; only candidates invited for interview will be contacted. No Agencies please.