Are you an experienced Price Analyst/Reporter and line-manager? Would you like to join a fast-growing price reporting agency and manage a team of analysts? This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team in a hands-on role with real potential to shape the future of the company. The role will start remotely but will be based in London in the long-term with some home-working possibility. This is an exclusive opportunity with Atwood Tate.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage a team of Price Reporters
- Ensure high-quality of content and IOSCO compliance
- Assess prices and build strong relationships with market stakeholders
- Develop market knowledge, identifying new areas of coverage
What you’ll have:
- Proven price reporting experience, with a familiarity with IOSCO
- Ability to edit copy effectively and accurately and a sharp eye for detail
- Line-management experience with the ability to lead, motivate and coach a remote-based team
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, with a flexible approach
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.