We have a fantastic opportunity for a Price Reporter/Analyst to join a small but growing price reporting agency. Based in London but offering some home-working, this role would be a good fit for a Reporter/Analyst with price assessment experience, looking to influence the future of the company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research new price reports
- Produce high quality IOSCO-compliant price assessments
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with market stakeholders
- Identify new coverage areas and develop coverage of the market/sector
What you’ll have:
- Experience working in a price reporting role, working to IOSCO compliance standards
- Excellent written and spoken English and communication
- Ability to source and handle large quantities of data
- A team worker, able to build solid relationships
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.