- Full Time
A renowned B2B group based in London is looking for a Senior Reporter to join their telecoms and technology editorial team. If you have a keen eye for discovering and reporting news and developments in the TMT or financial sector then this is the role for you! This role would start remotely.
What you’ll be doing:
- Writing original daily news and cover the latest media releases
- Write features, news and analysis for their magazine and other editorial outputs
- Build and develop strong relationships with key contacts from across the industry
- Network with contracts through events, conferences and podcasts (as required and when permitted)
What you’ll have:
- Experience working as a reporter with exposure to technology, media, telecoms or finance
- A skilled journalist with a knowledge of mining news from data
- Great editorial and writing kills and ability to write engaging content
- A team player who is confident working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Applications ASAP, please.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.