Drapers, Digital Editor
6 days left
- Full Time
About Us: Drapers is the UK’s market leading B2B publication for the fashion industry, with unparalleled authority in the sector. We have a strong reputation for breaking exclusive news, from the latest people moves, to mergers and acquisitions, to changes in strategy. We operate across multiple platforms, including a premium monthly print magazine and growing digital channels.
About the Role: We are looking for an experienced digital editor to manage the day-to-day running of the Drapers website and social media channels, and to drive traffic and digital engagement. With excellent writing and editing skills, we need an individual who can take a collaborative approach and work cross functionally with colleagues within editorial, commercial, events and marketing teams.
About you: As a digital editor you will be an expert in SEO and have experience of overseeing editorial websites and social media, monitoring digital performance through analytics, and executing digital engagement strategies.
- Overseeing the day-to-day management of the Drapers website and social media channels, ensuring that content is optimsed for online and pushed out via newsletters and social media.
- Monitoring digital performance through analytics for the Drapers website and social media. Produce weekly and monthly stats, reporting and analysing the overall performance across all channels, as well as devising strategies to improve them.
- Leading specific digital projects including SEO, newsletter changes and subscriber engagement strategy, liaising with the relevant external teams to deliver results.
- Pitch content ideas that attract new audiences to Drapers and build engagement with our existing readers.
Emap is part of Metropolis Group who are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
- 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell)
- Health plan
- Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers and more
How to apply:
Please send your CV covering letter with notice. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.