Zag (www.mindthezag.com) is the website that offers a fresh look at micromobility and urban design.
Principally, we focus on electric scooter programmes used as transport and how roads can be better built for riders. We also explore the eco-system around this industry, particularly as it relates to societal, technological and geographical subjects.
Zag editor role:
- Writing two unique articles of around 500 words per week
- Writing the fortnightly OnDeck newsletter with all relevant content/links
- Editing and uploading all content to the site (knowledge of Wordpress content management system would be beneficial)
- Manage all freelance contributions, including writing briefs and discussing ideas ahead of commissioning them
- Sub-editing all other freelance articles for the site ahead of publication
- Managing social media channels like Twitter and LinkedIn, including custom written posts for each individual article going live on the site
- Discussing relevant thought leadership articles unique for Zag to be written for the site by industry leaders
- Conducting regular industry interviews and catch-ups with key micromobility stakeholders to raise your profile, make strong contacts and get exclusive stories
- Someone with the passion for the subject that can think of unique and exclusive content for the site ready to go on a weekly basis (rather than just rewriting press releases)
- The role is fully flexible and remote, but you need to be able to schedule your time on the project throughout the week to discuss ideas and be ready to respond to breaking news
- Ready to represent the industry and be someone the mainstream media can call on for an industry view
- Be able to work collaboratively with the support of the team at Zag
- Being a social media native would be a plus point
Click APPLY NOW and send us your CV and covering letter.