Stylist.co.uk, Sub Editor - Digital (12 mo. FTC)
Stylist.co.uk is looking for a talented Sub Editor (Digital) to join the editorial team.
Reporting to the Deputy Editor (Digital), the successful candidate will be a stickler for detail, have a keen eye for subbing and editing, and a passion for producing quality copy to tight deadlines.
The candidate should be incredibly organised and used to working at speed (whilst not sacrificing the quality of work completed). They will be well-versed in digital best practice and be familiar with online content management using a CMS and other organisation tools like Asana and Trello.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Subbing and editing of all content produced across Stylist.co.uk, including verticals as needed.
- To be the digital production lead and daily scheduling monitor, coordinating with the Deputy Editor Digital on deadlines and priorities for the day.
- Making sure copy published on the website is on schedule, in accordance with house-styles and on brief.
- To also ensure that all copy is legally problem-free, and to file the relevant paperwork as per the system requirements.
- To provide a weekly report to the SEO Executive and Deputy Editor Digital on volume of content created, providing essential insight from the production side of the team.
Click APPLY NOW to contact our Editor-at-Large with your CV and cover letter.
Deadline is 6pm, Monday 10 May 2021
Please note: We thank you in advance for any applications; only candidates invited for interview will be contacted. No Agencies please.