Wayfair, Influencer & Content Producer (FTC)
Wayfair, one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home, is on the hunt for a talented individual to remotely work alongside the UK PR team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who’s bright, creative and hard-working to gain hands-on experience at this leading eCommerce company.
You will have experience in independently managing Influencer relations, leading PR shoots and creating inspirational content for a UK interiors brand.
During this role, you will learn the ins and outs of executing celebrity room makeovers, creating on-trend lifestyle imagery with a strong media hook, as well as physical & virtual event planning.
This is a paid role, working flexibly (up to 20 hours / week) Please note we are looking to fill this role immediately.
- Manage pipeline of celebrity room makeovers end-to-end. Lead on product selection, ordering & delivery, location sourcing, all shoot production and delivery of final content & image assets.
- Co-manage Influencer & Talent Agency communication, fostering strong relationships
- Liaise with and direct PR Associate, as well as external vendors, including Photographers, Stylists, Set builders on shoots to drive Wayfair brand vision
- Influence pipeline of Consumer PR content with strong ideation skills and knowledge of UK media landscape
- Independently lead monthly interiors shoots, developing clear creative briefs and producing inspirational visual content to the highest standard, for external and internal distribution
- Assist in planning and execution of twice yearly PR stunts & press events (physical & virtual)
- Pivot strategy and planning in line with PR requirements to build strong pipeline of results-driven content
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders, including cross-functional partners across Wayfair’s London, Berlin and Boston offices
- Become an expert in the Wayfair brand and offer valuable suggestions that will enhance our communications objectives
- Must have previous experience in an office-based PR, Influencer or Content role (in-house or agency)
- Interest and/or experience in homewares, interior design or other design-related field and hands-on styling experience is a must
- Experience or relevant professional qualification in Copy Writing would be an advantage
- Experience using InDesign and/or Photoshop would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail, administrative and time management skills
- Ability to independently multitask and have a zero defect approach in delivering strong results
- Confident communicator and negotiator who is able to seamlessly and professionally represent Wayfair to internal and external stakeholders including celebrity talent
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and unflappable nature - no job is too big or too small
- Ability to work remotely, travelling to London when required
- Able to frequently travel to UK shoot locations
- Able to occasionally travel to Wayfair global offices, including Berlin, when required
- Excited to be part of a global brand and work remotely with other international offices
Click APPLY NOW and send us your CV and covering letter