Inframation, European M&A Reporter
1 day left
- Full Time
We are looking for a London-based European M&A Reporter to cover the largest mergers and acquisitions as well as debt deals in infrastructure across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Responsibility for writing news and longer articles on infrastructure M&A in Europe.
- Write at least two news items per days, at least one of which is an exclusive off-diary story, as well as one feature a month.
- Work closely with other members of the Inframation team, particularly those actively covering M&A as well as M&A reporters working for Mergermarket and Dealreporter.
Skills & Requirements:
- A business or financial journalist with at least two years reporting experience and track record of breaking news stories.
- Driven to write balanced, hard news stories on some of the biggest deals in business today.
- Keenness to work in a busy but friendly and collaborative newsroom environment and write copy to tight daily deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Ability to write and talk fluently in German and French.
- Experience covering M&A as well as the business of private equity funds.
- Business and/or financial qualifications.
- Knowledge of the infrastructure finance sector.
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers. We’re trusted by many of the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates, who rely our brands to help them understand specialist markets and find ideas for business development.
Founded in 2000, we’re a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 500 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.