Financial Journalist – Distressed Situations
We’re currently looking for experienced financial journalists to work at a best-in-class financial news service who have been growing internationally and are continuing to outperform expectations during the pandemic. They have established a key position in the market through providing clear and detailed information to their subscribers.
They cover distressed debt, leveraged financing, high yield bonds, restructuring, and bankruptcy cases on companies across the world. Ideally, we’re looking for journalists with a detailed knowledge of this area, journalists with experience in covering closely related topics are also of significant interest.
You’ll have the benefit of working with a team of global experts, and the opportunity to work with legal and financial analysis to provide industry leading insights. There are a number of positions available (note the wide salary budget), and candidates with senior management experience will be considered for senior roles.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building sources of senior financial and legal sources in order to develop off diary stories
- Collaborating with in house financial and legal analysts to write deep insights into distressed situations
- For senior applicants, commissioning and editing articles and helping to develop and coach journalists
Key requirements include:
- Experience as a financial or business news journalist
- A track record of breaking exclusive stories
- Knowledge of or experience distressed debt, leveraged finance and high yield
Click APPLY NOW and send your CV and covering letter.
If you’d like more information, please feel free to reach out via: