Not Actual Size, Social Community Manager (Permanent and Freelance Roles Available)
Not Actual Size is an independent, employee owned agency. We help brands to listen, and use that intelligence to transform the smallest details into meaningful conversations.
About the role
As a Social Community Manager at Not Actual Size, you’ll be joining a dedicated social and content management team.
You will manage and grow Instagram communities across several accounts and will be responsible for:
- Own the day-to-day management of client Instagram accounts, working proactively and reactively to execute the social media calendar
- Confidently post Instagram content across all formats, executing best in practice publishing
- Respond to all DMs and comments in the brand tone-of-voice
- Proactively identify opportunities to grow the social media community, identifying potential brand advocates or collaborators that share the brand values
- Maintain the UGC database and ensure relevant permissions and usage agreements are in place
- Proactively identify any opportunities or potential issues that arise from community conversations, and escalate these as necessary
- Understand channel metrics and confidently compile data and share insights
- Support the Content Manager with weekly, monthly and adhoc reporting requirements
- Continuously monitor channel performance and share findings with the client and wider team
- Stay up-to-date on news, trends and competitor behaviour and share findings with the wider teams
- Ensure you are knowledgeable about the latest platform developments and changes
- Support the Content Manager on managing the brand content calendar, ensuring it is up-to-date and ready to share with clients
- Attend regular client status meetings
- Work with clients to ensure any information needed to respond to community questions is available
- Escalate any community feedback or questions to the relevant clients
We are looking for a smart, motivated community manager, with a minimum of three years experience managing social media channels. Agency experience is a plus.
- A natural communicator, with the ability to write accurately and to the brand tone of voice
- Have a clear understanding of all social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube and Twitch
- Confident in managing data and turning it into actionable insights
- Able to develop strong relationships with clients and colleagues, confident in driving conversations and escalating any potential issues
- Able to work quickly and calmly to meet all deadlines, juggling multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to dispense advice along the way to clients and team members
- Extremely organised, with impeccable attention to detail
A little more about us
(Normally) based in a beautiful townhouse office in the heart of Smithfield, we are a tight-knit, growing team, finding big meaning in small things for global brands such as Unilever, Luxottica and LVMH.
We’re a community built on our values, which we embody every day:
- Immerse: To do a good job we need to truly immerse ourselves in our client’s world.
- Energy: We enjoy what we do and it shows. We are optimistic and solutions-focused – the people you look forward to meeting with.
- Rigour: We obsess about the details, from the initial brief to the execution. We leave no stone unturned.
- Open: We have a candid approach in how we see problems and discuss solutions. We are transparent and accountable.
- Care: We care about what we do and the impact we have. From delivering the best work to making sure our work is ethical and responsible.
Please note, due to the nature of this role occasional out-of-hours or weekend working may be required. Flexible and remote working is of course possible and encouraged during this time. We embrace diversity and highly encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
How to apply
Please click APPLY NOW and send your CV and a cover letter.