Commercial Content Editor
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you a multi-media editor with experience writing commerical content? A leading B2B information provider is looking to appoint a Commerical Content Editor, working from either their Toulouse or London office. As a commercial editor, you’ll be involved in the writing, editing and project management of a wide variety of content to client's high standard, schedule and budget. This will involve editing sponsored content, producing features, articles, videos, surveys etc. You will enjoy working on a varied workload and be happy interviewing and presenting as well as writing. The role will start remotely but you will be able to work from home 3 days a week once restrictions are lifted.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take ownership and act as the representative for their sponsored content
- Commission, create and deliver of a range of sponsored content products (including written pieces, webinars, podcasts, surveys and videos) as well as producing some non-commercial podcasts, articles, webinars and videos when required.
- Project management from managing costing, schedules to standard and on time
What you’ll have:
- B2B writing experience with the ability to write technical content,
- Strong writing, editing proof reading and project management skills working to deadlines
- Interest in Science or technology
- Demonstrable skills in creative and commercial idea generation
- Comfortable dealing with clients directly with Excellent presenting and interviewing skills
- Ideally experience in delivering written commercial content.
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington- Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.