DCD, Partner Content Editor
About the Company:
Data Centers underpin digital society:
In 2021, 4.93 billion people used the internet worldwide. There were 31 billion connected devices in 2020 and Cisco forecast 75 billion IoT devices by 2025. Data centers are at the heart of our increasingly connected world delivering resilient and counter-cyclical growth.
Very few asset classes today have the global reach, growth trajectory and consequent investor appeal that data centers currently enjoy. They are now considered mainstream infrastructure with over $100 billion poured into the asset class over the past decade, according to Cushman & Wakefield.
DCD informs and connects the data center industry globally:
Founded in 1999, DCD is the definitive, go-to information provider for the data center industry. We help those who plan, build, operate and supply digital infrastructure make faster decisions in a complex environment.
The data-driven, content-led approach drives global engagement and this credibility and trust allows the business to deliver the end-to-end marketing services required as the industry matures and evolves. It is also uniquely positioned to meet growing corporate-level learning and development needs to exploit underlying market dynamics and growing workforce requirements.
• A global digital media portfolio with 4,500,000+ web visitors annually
• An industry leading virtual conference and networking platform
• The only always-on lead generation platform for technology vendors
• DCPro training division - providing market specific training and data center certification services to help upskill industry experts
Our team are recognised within the sector as technology experts and regarded as a credible and informed independent voice in the sector.
The editorial team is split into areas of specialism with our independent news and analysis lead by recognized and respected technology journalist Peter Judge with Sebastian Moss as Global Editor and Dan Swinhoe as News Editor.
There is also a dedicated Partner Content team to meet the fast growing demands for new and innovative forms of content, to build out our influencer channels and to help make partner content sing. We want writers who delight customers and build relationships, writing credible and creative stories on behalf of our partners and sponsors.
This is an exponentially fast growing editorial unit and we are looking for the right Editor to steer and spearhead further projected growth. Fronting our Talks series, leading all sponsored editorial, influencer content and developing new and innovative content programming.
- Monthly news output
- Monthly feature output-
- Monthly traffic
- Pages per visit
- Returning visitors
- Dwell times
- Sponsored content time on page
- Sponsored content views
About the role:
We are recruiting for an editorial lead for our Partner Content Team. We already have a very experienced partner content writer in place who will need management in terms of schedules and priorities and will be further expanding the team across 2022.
The Head of Customer Success, who has oversight on project delivery for all clients can aid in timetabling and scheduling and set priorities for project work.
The Partner Content Editor will:
- Take accountability for commissioning, writing and editing all partner content at DCD to set timelines - including management of the Partner Content Lead writer
- Own the DCD Opinion channel to make sure its reflective of the industry’s top influencers
- Build out and scale the Product News section of the website
- Develop more strategic editorial relationships with DCD Partners
- Lead the DCD>Talks series
- Chair TV series where appropriate
- Lead DCD>Talks programming at DCD>Connect LIVE events
- Communication - outstanding written and verbal skills
- Customer facing - ability to scale the partner content team
- Results orientated - using standard industry metrics
- Teamwork and collaborative working
- Strategic thinking
- Able to work across several projects simultaneously and manage time effectively
- Takes ownership and uses initiative
- Accountable for targets and process driven
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave and birthday off
- Performance related bonus
- Matched pension contributions
- Medicash scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Fun company culture with Summer and Winter parties and monthly pay-day drinks
- Excellent London location with flexible working and hotdesking encouraged
Click APPLY NOW and send us your CV and covering letter.