We’re seeking an ambitious mid-weight copywriter to work on our flagship Google account and with other Tech clients
Welcome to Distillery: we produce award-winning content distilled through creativity, evidence and insight. We work with global brands such as Google, DoIt International and OKTA win new fans. We’re also chuffed to be nominated for Campaign Agency of the Year 2021.
Are you passionate about B2B marketing and everything tech and innovation?
This could be your chance to write compelling stories about tech and innovation, and meet pioneering leaders in all kinds of industries. You’ll document the success of their companies, and how our clients helped them get there. In this full-time position, you’ll be based in our London office (remote to begin with). You will work closely with our creative team throughout the content creation journey.
What you’ll do:
- Undergo extensive training to get you up to speed on brand guidelines, products and processes
- Run interviews on Google Hangouts with key stakeholders from C-Suite to developers
- Turn interviews into engaging stories for blog posts targeted to specific audiences
- Proofread your own work, paying excellent attention to detail and quality, and following pre-approved templates and tone of voice guidelines
- Work alongside our Content Coordinator, Account Managers, and Head of Editorial as part of a tight-knit team
Who you are:
- You have proven experience writing exceptional, engaging long form copy
- You have an interest and understanding of technology and the cloud
- You’re comfortable running interviews with multiple stakeholders
- You’re meticulously organised and comfortable using G Suite
- Experience writing customer success stories for tech companies will be a bonus
If you’re self-motivated, collaborative and a fast learner, we want you!
What’s on offer:
- Working with us on exciting content projects for Google and other tech clients
- A collaborative, fun working environment with a great team
- A great chance to learn and grow as a versatile writer, interviewer and thinker
We offer a competitive salary, with benefits such as private health insurance. Please click APPLY NOW to submit your application including a covering note and your CV.