LuxuryLondon.co.uk, Assistant Editor
Assistant Editor, Luxury London Media
Luxury London Media is looking for an Assistant Editor who will assist in the production of our print publications, digital content and contract publishing.
Contract type: six month full time services contract, with a view to becoming permanent
- To create engaging content for our print publications, by writing key features/interviews
- To create SEO compatible content for our digital platform, LuxuryLondon.co.uk
- To contribute in the management of Luxury London’s social media channels
- To regularly liaise with our key contract publishing clients and create relevant content for their publications. You will be a key point of contact for some of our clients
- To review the work of contributors and team members, ensuring that it is in line with company policies and ethics and to manage the accurate proof reading of articles
- To liaise with the sales team over ‘saleable’ features and creative ways to entice advertisers
- To work with the Editorial Director in the future planning of editorial content and design evolution
- To manage the editorial and design process, from receipt through design and timely delivery to the final sign-off and be happy to manage some projects from start to finish, with guidance from the Editorial Director
- To adhere to departmental working procedures for processing incoming emails, client correspondence and advertising copy
- To assist in the completion of departmental administrative and reporting tasks
- A proven track record in lifestyle print publishing and digital content
- Fantastic copywriting and editing skills
- An impeccable eye for detail
- A solid knowledge of SEO and social media
- An understanding of affiliate marketing
- A strong knowledge of the luxury sector
- Experience in Photoshop and InDesign is preferred but not essential
Working at Luxury London Media
Through our digital platform, print publications and programme of experience-led events, Luxury London Media positions premium brands in front of high-net worth individuals and highly-defined target audiences. Luxury London also produces a series of contract publications for our brand partners.
Our office is based in Bayswater and is easily accessible on the District, Circle and Central lines. We have a wide range of shops and restaurants on our doorstep and are only a stone’s throw from Hyde Park.
Employment perks include:
25 days paid leave + Bank Holidays off. Length of service programme offering additional leave to reward loyalty. Flexible working hours and working from home. A day’s paid leave for volunteering or charity work.