Yahoo Finance, Blockchain Reporter
US - Baltimore
US - Atlanta
US - Boston
US - Chicago
US - Miami
The largest business and financial news site in the world, with unrivaled access to data, insights and original editorial content.
The incumbent will be Yahoo Finance's primary point person, responsible for helping to deliver robust coverage of the fintech/cryptocurrency industry. The person should also be comfortable doing on-air/broadcast hits, as they may be called upon to interact with anchors, or weigh in on the day's biggest movers/trends.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible editorial experience -- with a sophisticated grasp of the cryptocurrency industry, with an emphasis on Bitcoin and emerging units like Ethereum, Dogecoin, and others
- Experience covering/familiarity with asset markets, with a premium placed on cryptocurrency reporting;
- Identify trends within the industry, and be able to secure interviews with policymakers, executives and relevant, high profile crypto market participants
- Write daily on market moves and summarize relevant research
- Write clearly, quickly and concisely.
Verizon Media is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Verizon Media is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. If you need accessibility assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please submit a request via the Accommodation Request Form (https://www.verizonmedia.com/careers/contact-us.html) or call 408-336-1409. Requests and calls received for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion (https://www.verizon.com/about/careers/work-culture) page to learn more.
Click APPLY to visit our site and submit your application.