Kekst CNC, Consultant - Corporate communications
To support our growing London Office, we are hiring a fulltime
Consultant - Corporate communications with digital focus (m/f/d)
Purpose and Scope of Role
We are looking for an accomplished communications practitioner with significant agency or inhouse experience in running integrated corporate communications campaigns both nationally and globally.
The successful candidate will develop and implement innovative and integrated communications strategies aimed at enhancing and protecting the reputation of prestigious influential corporate brands in a variety of sectors from energy to financial services. The successful candidate will play a major part in maintaining, developing and extending our client relationships as well as help build the consultancy’s campaigning and content credentials and capabilities across global markets.
The individual will play a pivotal role at the heart of one of the world’s fastest growing consultancies, working in an entrepreneurial environment and forming part of a strong London based team.
- Manage Client Accounts & Build Trusted Relationships: Provide strategic counsel and guidance to senior business leaders, confidently and maturely, in a wide variety of fields including, but not limited to; corporate communications, campaign strategy, reputation management, strategic content development, corporate narrative development, influencer mapping and audience targeting.
- Campaigns: Support full end-to-end campaigns, from the development of insights, strategy, content development, activation and amplification and effective measurement and reporting.
- Business Development: Develop and expand client relationships; identify potential leads and areas of growth within existing clients as well as broader new business leads.
- Communications Planning & Writing: Draft strategic, high quality briefing documents, multi-touchpoint communication plans, content plans, narratives, messaging and positioning for clients.
- 4-6 years of experience gained in a comparable professional capacity, specifically within the field of corporate communications, reputation management, content and engagement lead campaign delivery.
- Significant FTSE 100 project and client account management experience is an advantage.
- Intellectual rigor, excellent analytical and insights capabilities and effective problem solving. Including knowledge and experience with an online monitoring/social listening tool such as Quid, Pulsar, Sysomos, and BrandWatch.
- Experience in running SEO, paid campaigns, online analytics and content/channel performance reporting, data visualisation and online dashboards.
- Experience in executing online editorial campaigns, development of creative content, video production and running effective social media-led campaigns across international markets.
- Excellent organisational, time and priority management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once alongside an active interest in digital innovation and current affairs
- University degree BA or higher in business, communications, content/marketing, English, journalism, or comparable degree classification.
- Candidate should be mature, results-oriented, and able to work independently, while also leading and working closely with client teams.
- Must be able to demonstrate the right to work in the UK.
What we offer
Kekst CNC offers an inspiring working atmosphere, characterized by the highest level of professionalism in a challenging environment, lots of fun at work and an open corporate culture.
The London office is a sociable and dynamic workplace and continues to grow at a rapid pace. Although you would be based in London, you would assist cross-border mandates and interact with clients and colleagues all over the globe. In addition to exciting development opportunities, we offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme and benefits package.
Click APPLY NOW and please send your resume and cover letter.
If you have any questions related to the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruitment process will consist of several steps, such as interviews, verbal and written tests and reference check.
We look forward to your application!
Kekst CNC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion / belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, or any other characteristic protected under EU, state or local law, where applicable.