The Jewish Chronicle, Digital Editor
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a digital editor at Europe’s most influential Jewish paper.
- Know how to shape stories into internet hits and use social media platforms to drive traffic to the site.
- Be a tip-top headline writer and a sharp, fast copy editor.
- A good understanding of website analytics and how to apply them.
- A knack for curating a homepage.
- Be very familiar with web-facing content management systems and how to get the best out of them.
- Know how to manage a team of journalists and be able to improve their digital skills.
- Have a strong knowledge of media law and how it applies online.
- Be familiar with the JC, its output and the concerns of Britain’s Jewish community.
The role includes regular opportunities to write as well as commission, and the chance to play a key role in the development of an exciting new JC digital project.
Click APPLY NOW and send us your CV and covering letter.
Closing date 21 June.