Evening Standard, Deputy Political Editor
The Evening Standard is looking for a brilliant, connected journalist to join our Westminster team.
- Working as part of the Evening Standard’s renowned Lobby team covering the biggest political stories of the day.
- To break agenda-setting political exclusives and provide all the Westminster coverage that matters first online and in print.
- To help provide unrivalled analysis of the cut and thrust of politics and the key players in the corridors of power.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the Westminster lobby and be an accomplished story-getter.
- The successful candidate will be a team player with a deep understanding of online journalism.
- Excellent contacts across the political spectrum will also be required, as will stylish writing and strong analytical skills.
- Extremely good organisational skills desirable.
Click APPLY NOW and please send an up to date CV along with a full covering letter with salary expectations.
Due to the high volume of applications we will only be contacting candidates who have been shortlisted and progressed through to the next stage.
Location: You will be based at our Head office in Kensington, London, W8.
ESI Media is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
All of our employees are entitled to benefits including great pension, private healthcare and life insurance schemes. We also offer cycle to work and season ticket loan initiatives to make our employees’ journeys to work easier. We want our employees to enjoy working for us and we invest in training and development to support and develop rewarding careers.