Property Week, Finance Reporter
About us: Metropolis International Group is a fast-growing group, established in 1994. We specialise in business and consumer media and discount programmes. We have offices in West London, Croydon, Shoreditch, Bolton, Dublin, and Chester. The group consists of EMAP, Diamond Publishing Ltd and over 40 brands.
About the role: Leading B2B title Property Week is looking for a new Finance Reporter The 16-strong editorial team has a track record of producing award-winning journalists who go on to write for the nationals, rise through the ranks at PW or take senior positions at other leading B2B titles.
About you: You will be a dynamic self- motivated individual who is looking to take the next step in their career and write about an industry at the very heart of the UK economy. The position is open to reporters who have some experience of business journalism. The ideal individual will be byline hungry, a strong team player with a strong work ethic.
- Overseeing a two- to three-page section in the print magazine
- Breaking exclusive news stories for print and online
- Producing authoritative on-diary news and analysis for print and online
- Building high-level contacts
- Writing features including high profile interviews and investigations
- Representing Property Week at industry events
- Some UK and international travel
Benefits: emap is part of Metropolis Group who are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
- 25 days of holiday per year in addition to the UK bank holidays on a pro rata basis.
- Health plan
- Cycle to work scheme available on completion probation.
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers and more
How to apply: Please click 'APPLY NOW' to send your CV and a covering letter including your salary expectations and notice. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.
Diversity and Inclusion: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.