TOPRA, Content Writer
Use your writing skills across a wide range of specialist healthcare platforms within a dynamic, collaborative team with an international focus
The Organisation for Professionals in Regulatory Affairs (TOPRA) is a not-for-profit association with stunning offices near Canary Wharf in London.
With a strong membership in over 60 countries, drawn from the pharmaceutical industry, regulatory agencies and support services, we support regulatory professionals to deliver better, safer healthcare for patients.
TOPRA offers an extensive range of regulatory affairs education and professional development, both for members and the wider regulatory community, in human medicines, vaccines, diagnostics, medical devices and veterinary sectors.
- Provide copywriting and editorial support across the organisation’s digital and print channels
- Assist in the editorial production of Regulatory Rapporteur, a monthly peer-reviewed journal for healthcare regulatory professionals
- Help produce a range of membership focused, topic-led eNewsletters and digital publications
- Contribute to the delivery and development of a wide range corporate communications across all channels
- Create and/or repurpose content and messaging appropriate for targeted audiences and channels
- Understand the importance of design and imagery to support messaging.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide outstanding web, editorial and corporate messaging in a B2B or association environment with a scientific focus
- Be highly competent in the use of English, sub-editing and proofing
- Provide creative and imaginative input while ensuring attention to detail and quality focus
- Have an appetite to learn in a team environment and a willingness to try out new software and multimedia to improve TOPRA content, including Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
- Be educated to degree level and/or equivalent qualifications
- Have an analytical outlook with a systematic approach to your work and managing tight deadlines.
This is a full-time post and would be suitable for someone early in their editorial career – ideally second permanent editorial role or someone with relevant intern experience.
If you are committed to personal development and can work in a mainly office environment, we will offer you the chance to develop with our Comms team to broaden your versatility and skills. TOPRA offers a competitive salary, pension and life insurance package, plus a team of dedicated and friendly colleagues working to further excellence in healthcare regulatory affairs with a European focus.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter. The closing date for applications will be 23 July, however we reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.