Allianz Global Investors, Global Content Manager
The Global Content Manager will be a hands-on producer (writer and editor) of global content in various formats across two key pillars of our output:
- Macroeconomic/capital markets insight
- Thought leadership on “investable themes” – major market topics that represent substantial opportunity for our firm and clients
The role will deliver this content in the most effective, innovative and scalable ways to express the traits that set AllianzGI apart, highlight key capabilities, and demonstrate our ability to address key client concerns.
The ideal candidate will be a strong storyteller, grounded in facts and data, with an eye for how content can be conveyed and repackaged in innovative formats suited to different distribution channels. Financial services/asset management knowledge is essential.
The role requires excellent writing skills and the ability to work with contributors across the firm and beyond to develop compelling and differentiated content. Being personable and highly collaborative, in order to work seamlessly with marketing, communications, distribution and other colleagues, is important for this role.
The end-goal is to contribute to a best-in-class experience for AllianzGI clients, where content serves as a chief differentiator.
- Write and create content for macroeconomic/markets insight, thought leadership and brand-related information
- Work with contributors within the firm (and potentially externally) to elicit, interrogate and shape their input
- Manage creative agencies and contractors/writers
- Deliver content in formats that support global/regional channel-specific marketing plans, with an emphasis on digital formats
- Contribute to overall content strategy at AllianzGI to maximise the impact and relevance of our insights
- Track readership and results of content-related initiatives; make suggestions for continuous improvements based on content analytics and industry insight
- Strong, proven writing and editing skills with consistent experience developing asset management-related communications; ability to translate technical investment language into distinctive, easy-to-understand and creative storytelling, and prepare it for delivery through digital mediums
- Impeccable spoken/written English
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting directly with senior level investment people, regional and digital marketing teams and executive business leaders to deliver high quality content within tight deadlines
- Specific areas of knowledge in key transformational areas of asset management (eg, sustainability, private markets) are a plus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assess and continually improve readership of and engagement with content program
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment across regions as well as independently; ability to prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills including the ability to manage own projects
Click APPLY NOW and send us your CV and covering letter.
Allianz Global Investors is a leading active asset manager with over 750 investment professionals in 25 offices worldwide and managing EUR 546 billion in assets for individuals, families and institutions.
Active is the most important word in our vocabulary. We believe in solving, not selling, adding value beyond pure economic gain. We offer a collegial culture based on strong values, taking individual responsibility, and dedication to mastering challenging tasks. To harness the power of innovation, we invest in the development of our employees. We encourage you to make an impact in a diverse, international, technology-enabled and increasingly agile environment. If you feel inspired to elevate the active asset management experience, this is the place for you.
We are committed to deliver excellence to our clients, advisors, employees, our parent company and within our industry. Putting our clients' needs first, behaving in an open and transparent way and treating people fairly means acting with integrity. We respect difference and diversity and reward individual performance as well as teamwork.
We are also committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing assistance to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of support to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com