Dirt & Glory Media, Social Media Creative
Are you a creative and well-organised person with a passion for social media? Do you want to develop your career, learn new skills and use social media to help make the world a better place? We should talk!
Dirt & Glory Media is looking for a full time Social Media Creative to help support the day-to-day running of channels relating to sexual health. This opportunity would suit someone with previous experience managing social accounts, and who is looking to build up their portfolio on a very exciting, once in a lifetime, sexual health campaign.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is a natural self starter. Organised, flexible and is in their element driving engagement and community growth across social media each day. You should be brimming with ideas for creative social treatments and ideas to grow audiences and deliver results. You will be working on a campaign for a new product launch, so being driven by growing an audience is key.
We want someone who knows the best times to post and who can write fun, engaging, snappy copy. The ideal candidate will be passionate about sexual health. You’ll be writing (and talking) about sexual health A LOT, so please make sure this is something you are comfortable with - or better yet, totally enthusiastic about!
Who are Dirt & Glory Media?
We’re a small, friendly team based at Somerset House, but offering a flexible working environment for our staff, at home or working remotely. We want our team to strike the right balance that works for them and enables them to do fantastic work. For the last 6 years, Dirt & Glory Media has been at the forefront of modern communications, helping brands old and new differentiate through our editorial approach.
We believe that every brand is a magazine waiting to happen and we love delivering innovative, exciting and forward thinking concepts to our clients. We invest in our people and we want to help you grow your portfolio, learn new skills and advance your career.
What will you be doing?
- You will work alongside a small team of creatives to deliver social media content across accounts.
- Use scheduling tools like Tweetdeck and Facebook Creative Suite to schedule content.
- Write brilliant social copy, and use analytics to make sure it performs well.
- Assist with creative briefs and work alongside designers to create visual content.
- Working in the healthcare space you will become a master getting content approved through our regulatory review process before going live.
What experience are we looking for?
- Previous experience managing social media accounts. This can be professional or personal. Whether you’ve helped establish a profile for a club or society, or you’ve made your cat an Instagram sensation, we want to hear from you about how you grew your platform.
- Basic knowledge of scheduling tools (Tweetdeck, Facebook studio etc.) and social analytic tools is essential.
- A passion for healthcare and making the world a better place.
- A passion for social media particularly Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Above all, we are more interested in what you want to do next, rather than what you’ve done before. We want to meet someone who is willing to develop and learn new skills.
Please click 'APPLY NOW' and send a short cover letter and CV by 21 July.