BDG, Senior Manager - Marketing and Branded Content
1 day left
- Full Time
Bustle Digital Group is looking for a dynamic, experienced, and enthusiastic Marketing & Branded Content Senior Manager to join our UK team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the sales team through pre-sale ideation and strategic insight in order to create multi-platform (i.e. digital, experiential, social, and white label) partnership proposals for the Bustle Digital Group portfolio as well as post-sale producing all elements of sold branded content products.
We are looking to find an individual who is an agile thinker, self-motivated, and keen to contribute with innovative ideas to drive essential growth in this area. Additionally, applicants should be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the creative process, logistics, and desire to stay up to date with evolving consumer culture.
Applicants will require significant experience in commercial content creation and building creative proposals founded on strong insight and ideas. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced team within Bustle Digital Group.
- Collaborate with the Planning and Sales Team to ideate campaigns, programs, and ideas for fashion, beauty, and FMCG verticals and beyond, creating customised opportunities during the RFP process and for client-specific meetings/presentations.
- Ideate new, never-been-done-before big ideas for advertisers to connect with our readers through innovative products, and custom experiential executions, etc.
- Create innovative and strategic marketing proposals with cross-departmental liaisons to develop Bustle’s reputation as a thought leader in the marketplace
- Liaise with editorial to update and communicate on campaign requirements and ideation/collaboration
- Formulate and write strategic program rationales while also making sure advertisers’ KPIs are met in response to their RFP
- Manage interdepartmental workflow to ensure that all elements are handled according to process and schedule, including turnover of sold programs to post-sales/account management team
- Ensure all ideas are packaged appropriately from a marketing and planning perspective, aligning with the needs of our brand partners
- Develop new sales and proactive marketing collateral (decks, 3-pagers etc.) using industry, marketing, and third-party research to measure the impact and tell the BDG story
- Utilise measurement tools and research to add relevant, trustworthy data to proposals (Google Analytics, Quantcast, Comscore)
- Attend client calls and presentations when necessary to explain the creative marketing idea in more detail and support sales
- Be across guidelines from Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube — regularly bring these learnings back to the wider revenue organization
- Produce all elements of sold branded content products. Including managing the production process on our process platforms (Basecamp/Monday)
- Writing and editing stories, assisting on photo and video shoots for commercial campaigns
- Produce social extensions of content, which may include Instagram Stories, Pinterest, TikTok influencer activations, and content capture at live events
- Partner with U.S. branded VP for copy and content sign-off etc
- Partner with audience teams and account management teams to ensure campaigns in progress are optimized; deliver learnings to wider revenue organization
- Ensuring quality control in terms of social images, headlines, and custom social assets
- Source and manage influencer and/or talent used for branded content - contracting, managing fees/payment, and communicating creative briefs, feedback, and asset signoff.
- Experience in brand strategy, marketing, branded content, and content production with a digital publisher
- Strategic and creative thinker with excellent verbal and written skills; ability to multi-task
- True self-starter and natural marketer at heart – provides proactive ideas and listens to sales needs to take each idea further
- Ability to communicate, monitor insights, and use data to enhance marketing offerings
- Strong knowledge of digital sales and marketing dynamics and processes
- Proficiency in Keynote, MS Office, and experience with research tools such as Google Analytics, ComScore, Quantcast, and/or Shareablee
BDG is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 161 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, W, Romper, Input, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.