Editor, B2B - finance
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is a fast-growing content marketing agency with high-profile clients in the banking and financial services sectors. They are looking for a talented Editor to work on three key accounts.
The successful candidate will be a forensic researcher, an imaginative ideator and a meticulous story teller. They will take leadership of stories and carry them through from raw concept to execution.
- Create best-in-class content
- Actively participate in ideation and brainstorming sessions
- Pitch story ideas
- Research and fact check all information to ensure accuracy
- Mine data and analytics to write actionable and SEO-driven copy
- Write in a variety of formats (social, long and short form, script, infographics etc)
- Edit for grammar, style, structure, POV and information
- Effectively present ideas and work to clients
Content management and strategy:
- Play a key role in keeping the editorial process running smoothly
- Help manage weekly editorial meetings and actively participate in client status meetings
- Ability to communicate content ideas and the strategic rationale behind them
- Ability to assess data and reader feedback to better understand content performance and audience engagement
- Oversee art direction of original GIFS, infographics, video and photography
- Demonstrate strategic thinking by staying abreast of client’s business, emerging industry trends and topic areas
Growth and business development:
- Participate in pitch development and presentations as required
- Support the client services team with client expansion opportunities through concepting and writing supporting material
Qualifications and attributes
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in journalism or creating editorial content
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to write quickly, accurately and error free
- Flexible attitude
- Detail oriented
- Versatile and culturally curious
To apply: please send a CV and cover letter.
Due to high volumes of applications we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.