Inframation News, European Infrastructure Finance Reporter
Inframation News is a leading publication in the global infrastructure finance market, with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Sydney, Singapore and Sao Paulo. We provide real-time news, market intelligence, research and data to infrastructure finance professionals. Inframation is an Acuris company, the leading provider of business intelligence and research.
We are looking for a London-based European Infrastructure Finance Reporter to cover private investment in high-profile infrastructure projects across Europe.
- Responsibility for writing news, analysis and features on PPPs, energy transition and digital infrastructure investment and financing in Europe.
- Write at least two news items per days, at least one of which is an exclusive off-diary story, and one feature a month.
- Build and develop contacts with the infrastructure finance community, including infrastructure funds, developers, lenders and advisors.
- Work closely with other members of the Inframation team, particularly other reporters covering greenfield infrastructure investment and research analysts.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience of business or finance reporting experience with a track record of breaking news stories.
- A keen news sense and determination to independently source and verify off-diary news stories
- Ability to write clean copy to tight daily deadlines.
- Interest in working in a busy but friendly and collaborative newsroom.
Nice to have:
- Journalism training at BA level or above.
- Ability to write and talk fluently in other European languages, with preference for German and French.
- Experience covering or knowledge of the infrastructure finance sector.
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers. We’re trusted by many of the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates, who rely our brands to help them understand specialist markets and find ideas for business development.
Founded in 2000, we’re a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 500 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.