Hearst UK, Commercial Editor
7 days left
- Full Time
At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join us as our Commercial Editor to start the next chapter in your career.
We’re the UK’s leading premium publisher, and the people behind iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and Country Living. We’ve created a working environment that encourages everyone to pull together. We never stop looking for brave new ideas. We’ll always try to develop and improve, we trust each other to do our best, and we have fun as we build on our heritage to make history.
As part of the Connect team, you’ll be at the creative heart of the business. Where innovation, insight and imagination come together in order to create attention grabbing partnership proposals for some of the biggest media agencies and clients in the UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for managing and driving branded content revenue from agencies and clients, generating new exciting editorial franchises to drive sponsorship revenue and also supercharge creative brainstorms with engaging content ideas and suggestions. You will work across all UK and global Creative solution campaigns and be partly responsible for driving conversion of high profile, long term content partnerships.
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Have no shortage of creative ideas for innovative content solutions
- Be comfortable attending meetings with clients and creative agencies
- Strong digital media experience, understanding at a top level how to create content that drives engagement and traffic
- Knowledge of SEO and social media strategy
- Experience in creating pitch decks and assets – framing an idea in a narrative that excites brands and clients
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office – specifically PPT or Keynote or similar
- Strong communication and influencing skills, excellent time management skills and the ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Experience generating ideas for video content - both onsite and social
- Know how to adapt content strategies across multiple platforms, including print, video, Snapchat Discover, Facebook, Instagram, FB Live, YouTube and digital articles
WHAT WE OFFER
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days)
- Flexible working – we’re happy to discuss options!
- Summer working hours
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here.