7 days left
- Full Time
UNLEASH is a global information business providing the latest HR, learning and recruitment, news & analysis, trends and events on the challenges and opportunities shaping the networking world.
Since 2011, UNLEASH has served as a strategic transformation engine for the most powerful network of human resources leaders. They represent a range of organisations from the world’s leading employers of Fortune 2000 companies, government and NGO to innovative start-ups and everything in between. Built to inspire, connect and empower leaders to navigate the fast-changing world of work and technology.
UNLEASH’s mission is to be the world’s #1 destination and marketplace for human resources, recruitment and learning leaders globally.
The Role: The core remit of this role is to deliver first class journalism across the brand’s multimedia presence. The role will require regular engagement with UNLEASH’S key audience groups and would suit someone with at least one year experience in journalism. HR knowledge is desired but not essential. Multimedia experience is vital — we’re not just looking for great writers, we need storytellers who really think about how a story is packaged and how this can be leveraged to identify and grow audiences.
Direct Report: Editor in Chief
- Working to deadlines to create original content including news, longform, videos, data-driven pieces, and reports.
- Building and maintaining a contact book of high-profile sources across the HR and Tech disciplines.
- Sourcing new data and stories on practitioner side, HR technology trends, and building out data and stories to engage UNLEASH’s target audience of senior HR and technology professionals.
- Conceiving and generating ideas to pitch to the Editor on a daily and weekly basis.
- Writing/producing at least 10 original pieces of native content per week.
- Engaging with CHROs, CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, and HR tech leaders from large market enterprises in North America and Europe.
Skills & Requirements:
- Producing accurate reporting in a fast-paced newsroom environment.
- Writing long-form features and analysis.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and SEO.
- Knowledge of enterprise technology trends — ideally including HR, recruitment, learning, AI, etc.
- A proven ability to translate complex subjects and data into clear and engaging stories and analysis.
- Proficiency with content management systems, Adobe Creative suite, social media, etc.
- Have exceptional writing, storytelling, and multimedia skills.
- Attending UNLEASH in-person events when it’s safe to do so.