7 days left
- Full Time
UNLEASH is a global information business providing the latest HR, learning and recruitment, news & analysis, trends and events on the challenges and opportunities shaping the networking world.
Since 2011, UNLEASH has served as a strategic transformation engine for the most powerful network of human resources leaders. They represent a range of organisations from the world’s leading employers of Fortune 2000 companies, government and NGO to innovative start-ups and everything in between. Built to inspire, connect and empower leaders to navigate the fast-changing world of work and technology.
UNLEASH’s mission is to be the world’s #1 destination and marketplace for human resources, recruitment and learning leaders globally.
The Role: The core remit of this role is to deliver first class journalism across the brand’s multimedia presence, focusing on the future of work, HR, and recruitment.
The role will require regular engagement with UNLEASH’S key audience groups and would suit someone with a proven track record in producing engaging, original, and industry-shaping content.
We are looking for an ambitious and commercially-minded self-starter, willing to take risks, and excited by the prospect of actively contributing to the development of an editorial product and the opportunity to manage, and nurture, a growing editorial team.
Digital experience is vital. We need someone with experience in growing audience online in the B2B sector. HR knowledge is desired but not essential — but you must be passionate about people, stories, and technology.
Direct Report: CEO
- Leading a growing editorial team of junior journalists, senior reporters, deputy editors, and contributors to produce industry-shaping, multimedia content in the HR technology and future of work space.
- Devising content plans designed to grow audiences online.
- Commissioning content from freelancers and managing budget.
- Helping to shape and moderate key industry panels and roundtables.
- Producing content for the website on a weekly basis.
- Producing a weekly newsletter.
- Building and maintaining a contact book of CHROs, CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, and other high-profile sources across the HR and tech disciplines in North America and Europe.
- Attending events and networking to build contacts.
- Working closely with commercial department to identify potential revenue streams.
Skills & Requirements:
- Superb writing and multimedia skills and the ability to chase down scoops and exclusives.
- A proven ability to translate complex subjects and data into clear and engaging stories and analysis.
- Unparalleled knowledge of the tech market.
- Experience in managing teams of in-house journalists and contributors.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, SEO, and a proven track record in audience building.
- Proficiency with content management systems, Adobe Creative suite, social media, etc.
- The ability to chair/moderate digital and live in person panels and roundtables.
- Potential to travel to UNLEASH in-person events, such as UNLEASH Paris, UNLEASH America, when they are safe to return.