inspiratia, Senior Renewables and Infrastructure Reporter
7 days left
- Full Time
Leading infrastructure and renewable energy news, analysis and data provider inspiratia is seeking a driven and ambitious financial journalist to join the Deal Flow & Editorial Team to support the company’s daily news coverage.
Operating out of offices on the King’s Road, Chelsea. The successful candidate will join a vibrant team of journalists and analysts covering a global and increasingly mainstream industry.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for writing daily news and for writing in-depth analysis articles to be published online and sent to clients.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- At least two years’ experience in journalism, preferably covering finance but not essential
- Ability to develop senior contacts through regular interviews, both over the phone and in-person
- A desire to produce exclusive or off-diary stories
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- A strong interest in finance and economics
- Knowledge of corporate finance, project finance and the M&A market desirable
- Experience in infrastructure and/or renewables preferred, but not essential
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK
The role is ideal for someone who has excellent communication and time management skills, as well as real desire to impress the reader. Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to take part in inspiratia’s podcasts, event series and live broadcasts.
In your application, please highlight your salary expectation and any notice period. Salary will reflect experience.
To apply please send us your CV and covering letter. Applications without covering letters will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 per year (DOE)