William Reed, Webinar Producer
Webinar Producer (Senior Online Events Co-ordinator)
Online events are an evolving and exciting area of William Reed and we are actively recruiting for a Webinar Producer to join us to manage and execute a variety of webinar projects.
Based in our head office and working with an international team, the Webinar Producer (or Senior Online Event Coordinator as we call it internally) will take responsibility for:
- Planning, managing and executing our executive webinar programs and initiatives
- Manage each webinar project – often across different time zones
- Develop and implement guidelines and protocols for conducting webinars
- Proactively submit initiatives to improve and optimize process in a time-effective manner
- Offer technical guidance and support to webinar speakers and hosts
- Contribute to webinar education and good practices thanks to expertise and detailed performance monitoring (KPI)
- Work closely with ad ops team to ensure successful promotion of webinars
- Work closely with 3rd party supplier of webinar technology to ensure successful delivery of webinars
- Work closely with sales and marketing to provide follow up analysis
What we’re looking for:
- You must have proven technical experience working with webinar technology – ideally Intrado (formerly InExpo), On24 or a similar platform
- Experience in advertising, digital marketing or event marketing
- Customer service orientated, confident and personable
- Autonomous, flexible, and agile by taking initiatives and submitting alternative solutions
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Attentive to detail, methodical and highly organized
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Track record of performance excellence, meeting targets and objectives
- Keen interest in digital marketing
- Technically savvy and keen interest in digital trends
Company benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Income Protection
We’re all working remotely right now, and there’s scope for flexible working arrangements to continue, but the head office is based near Crawley, 30 minutes from Brighton and 10 mins from Gatwick and its connections to Victoria, London Bridge, and the world.
We warmly welcome and encourage applications from talented individuals of all backgrounds and characteristics. If you need any support in accessing this opportunity, please do not hesitate to discuss this with us.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please click APPLY NOW and send us your CV and covering letter.