REDD Intelligence, Financial Journalist (Internship)
4 days left
- Full Time
Salary Details: London Living Wage
Applications Close: 30 July 2021
Start Date: As soon as practicable
REDD Intelligence, a leading emerging markets news service, is looking for an aspiring financial journalist to join our London newsroom for a three-month internship. The role involves reporting on bond markets across Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa (CEEMEA) – a key role in our fast-growing team.
Not sure what emerging markets are?
Don’t know a bond from a share?
Not a problem.
By the end of your internship, you will be well along the road to being a bond market expert. Your internship will involve breaking exclusive stories and writing insightful features about companies and countries in some of the world’s most exciting geographies. Your audience will include leading investment banks, funds and law firms.
- No previous knowledge of financial markets is required, just a willingness to learn fast.
- The ability to write clean, concise news copy. Accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Strong networking skills. A willingness to cold call/email new contacts is a must.
- Language skills – especially Russian, Polish and Turkish – are helpful, but not necessary.
- An interest in current affairs and cultures across the CEEMEA region.
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
The internship will be a 9am to 5pm role, Monday to Friday, and will pay the London Living Wage. We are looking to start the internship as soon as practicable but can be flexible on exact start dates. Candidates are required to be based in London for the duration of the placement.
Click APPLY NOW and please send a covering letter, CV and any samples of previous journalism to David Orbay-Graves, Managing Editor, REDD CEEMEA.