The Senior QA Analyst will report to the Sr Program Manager of Marketing Data Platforms team. The team provides a variety of functions that ensure the proper collection of customer data to support key lifecycle activities such as billing, price increases, communications, etc. This position is responsible for testing all acquisition promotions that are created for the Wall Street Journal, Barron's, Marketwatch, and Professional Memberships. This position is also responsible for supporting all front end web page development by creating test cases and performing user acceptance testing on all new functionality.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Work with the offer managers on the team to understand the process for creating new acquisition promotions
- Create and manage a test framework for validating the customer experience during and post the subscription process
- Create and maintain clear and concise documentation around test plans and test results
- Work with the business analysts during Requirement Analysis.
- Work with cross-functional development team to understand how they are building out the functionality and the systems that are impacted
- Design positive and negative test cases for validating the customer experience prior to each technical release
- Supporting each technical release and performing validation on the functionality - pre and post release.
- Knowledge of the ecommerce space
- Experience in test case creation, execution, and documentation
- Project management skills to adequately plan testing around key release dates
- Strong technical skills
- Attention to detail and proficient quality assurance abilities
- Quick problem solving skills to address roadblocks and production issues
- Detail Orientation
- Publishing industry experience desired
- Strong written and oral communications needed
- Knowledge of direct marketing desired
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure and databases a plus
- Knowledge of Agile processes a plus
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: STRATEGY - KNOWLEDGE UNIT
Job Category: Project/Program Management Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 26369