Law360, General Assignment Reporter
Law360, a LexisNexis company, is an online newswire for business lawyers that covers major litigation, transactions, and regulatory issues. Founded in 2004 and acquired by LexisNexis in 2012,
Law360 is a cutting-edge organization and one of the fastest-growing subscription news services in the U.S. Our subscribers include the largest law firms in the U.S. and around the world, in-house counsel at major corporations, and key decision-makers in the government sector.
We are currently seeking a General Assignment Reporter to join our growing London bureau. You will write daily news stories on corporate litigation and U.K. and European legislative, regulatory and enforcement actions.
- Looking through court filings and regulatory releases for potential stories
- Reporting and writing two to four wire-length stories per day
- Building sources and interviewing skills
- Opportunities to observe and learn to cover live court proceedings
We require you to have:
- Full-time daily reporting experience
- Demonstrated reporting and writing skills
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience reporting for a legal audience
- Experience working a beat
Qualified candidates will be asked to complete writing and reporting tests electronically.
Law360 offers extensive training on legal topics. Business or legal reporting experience is not required. However, professional reporting experience and strong writing and analytical skills are required to succeed in this job.
Why you should join:
- Be part of our growing team and publication
- Collegial and flexible working environment
- Lots of opportunity for training and advancement
- Competitive salary and great benefits
Click APPLY to visit our site and complete your application.