The Mail on Sunday, Associate Features Editor
The Mail on Sunday is looking for a talented journalist to help run the paper’s highly regarded Features Department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised, proactive candidate with great ideas, news sense and flair with copy.
The position will involve commissioning, editing and presenting the agenda-setting features and opinion pieces which give the Mail on Sunday so much of its identity.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience of writing and/or editing for newspapers
- Genuine ability with copy for features, opinion and news
- Confidence with commissioning and ‘ghosting’
- A good eye for news lines and talking points
- Great interpersonal skills and a willingness to spend time making contacts