The Mail on Sunday is seeking a talented, dynamic feature writer.
The successful candidate will be skilled at finding, managing and writing features, producing stylish top-notch copy that requires the barest minimum of editing.
They will help lead the coverage for the Features department of The Mail on Sunday, conducting and writing interviews, colour pieces, investigations and analysis across a wide range of subjects from show business to politics.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience of writing for newspapers
- Genuine ability with writing engaging, direct and elegant mid-market copy
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- A good eye for news lines and talking points
- Great interpersonal skills and a willingness to spend time making contacts