Investor's Business Daily is looking to hire a Marketing Copywriter to work with our Marketing team in Los Angeles. The Copywriter is responsible for developing engaging and impactful messaging across all major marketing channels.
Los Angeles - Marketing Department at IBD office
About the Role/Position:
The Marketing Copywriter will work with our Senior Copywriter on a wide variety of projects in many mediums and campaigns. As a member of the Marketing Team, the Copywriter will develop and edit effective messaging across many platforms and maintain messaging consistency.
- Support all marketing efforts by working with Marketing Managers and Creative Services to develop messaging that appeals to our audience and reaches out to new targets.
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers to create and/or edit all copy for advertising, landing pages, emails, social posts and campaigns, app descriptions, videos, collateral materials, and a multitude of content marketing initiatives including webinars, How to Guides, listicles, infographics, and more.
- Maintain copywriting style and standards for use in all IBD advertising and promotional materials.
- Passion for A/B testing of messaging, headlines, subject lines to maximize ROI of marketing campaigns
- 3+ years experience in a similar position; previous experience working in an agency and/or in the Investing/Finance industry is a plus.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in verbal and written form
- Excellent writing, spelling, grammar, structure and proofing abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred
- Ability to synthesize complex features and benefits into simplified messaging that appeals to consumers
- Able to build strong working relationships with coworkers, customers, and company management.
- A resourceful, dynamic, motivated, and results-oriented creative thinker and problem solver.
- The ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: Investor's Business Daily
Job Category: Marketing Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 26146