Newsweek, SEO Reporter
Newsweek is looking for SEO reporters to join our London team.
They will understand the needs of a fast-paced digital newsroom: Staying on top of the evolving news agenda; hitting the phone for comments; and writing clean, accurate copy to short deadlines.
This is a full-time position with the ability to work from our London, Canary Wharf office or remotely from home anywhere in the UK. All staff are temporarily working from home due to the Covid-19 situation.
- Writing several news stories a day
- Researching content, fact and source checking
- Internal link-building and other SEO tasks
- Working with editors to ensure your work meets house style
- Ensuring the quality of the content is of the highest possible standard
- Experience in a reporting role for a reputable organization
- Must have experience and excellent knowledge of a broad range of U.S. news topics, including U.S. politics
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Flexible with hours and weekend working
- Knowledge and experience of a particular beat, e.g. U.S politics, pop culture, lifestyle, technology, social media trends