72Point, Head of Production
4 days left
- Full Time
Who we are:
72Point is the market-leader in content creation.
We generate, produce and deliver top quality news stories, pictures, videos, visual puzzles and animated infographics to the national news media and beyond.
Our client list includes a string of huge global brands, as well as some of the biggest names on PR Week’s Top 150.
Who we need:
We are now on the search for a talented Head of Production. Based at our head office in Farringdon, this position is an integral role to the exciting growth trajectory of 72Point.
We’re looking for a driven; creatively minded, problem-solving and experienced Head of Production. From concept to creation, this person will join our existing video production team to bring our ideas to life, delivering impactful and effective, award-winning video campaigns for a variety of premium brands.
Reporting to the VP Video and working in conjunction with our Broadcast Editor, you’ll manage and develop a talented team of producers, editors, videographers and freelance crew, using strong storytelling skills and extensive production knowledge to turnaround exceptional work.
The successful candidate will have extremely strong technical production expertise, experience of managing a complex production machine, and be able to develop great ideas alongside the creative team.
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years in the branded content space, with a strong portfolio of campaigns and a deep knowledge of the video production process, and social media landscape.
- Significant experience overseeing the planning, production, management and delivery of editorial / commercial / branded video content from pre-production, shoot, to post-production.
- The ability to manage and develop a production team, building a robust schedule and juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Technical production knowledge, researching new equipment and identifying what the business needs to be agile in an ever-changing environment.
- The ability to develop a smart idea and turn it into an exceptional piece of content.
- A knack of communicating those creative ideas, with conviction, to a range of stakeholders.
- Knowledge of best practice workflows to drive efficiency.
- An ability to deliver constructive feedback to get the best out of your team.
- Experienced with the APA crew terms and conditions, Advertising Production Agreement (PIBS) and advertising compliance guidelines ASA/CAP/BCAP.
- Experience with all forms of production paperwork, licenses, model agreements and legal requirements.
- An extensive contacts book and relationships with directors, producers, production companies & photographers, bring new partnerships to the business.
What you’ll do:
- Using detailed knowledge of the production process, and experience in all aspects of video production (storyboarding, scripting, casting, location hunting, budgeting, directing etc) to deliver exceptional content.
- Overseeing the production team and ensuring projects are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Creatively and logistically plan a multitude of commercial, yet editorially rich, video projects.
- Writing of treatments/storyboards for upcoming shoots and setting visual expectations with the client.
- Ensuring the correct kit is to be used to achieve the right results.
- The ability to work independently under pressure, consistently delivering accurate results quickly.
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to fast paced nature of the job.
- Good head for numbers.
- Confident and assertive, with a positive, solution focused attitude.
- Professional manner and behaviour.
- Team player, but also able to work independently.
- Efficient, reliable and honest.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet deadlines and willingness to work weekends or evenings if required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an approachable personality.
72Point is part of the SWNS Group, a progressive and forward-thinking content business which spans news, features, images, video, PR, content marketing and market research.
72Point is a great place to work; our offices are positive, vibrant and energetic and full of brilliantly creative people who all contribute to making 72Point a phenomenal ideas factory. And during this unprecedented time we are offering a flexible approach to working.
How to apply:
If you want to be part of the success story please click APPLY NOW and send a CV, portfolio reel and cover letter
Closing date: 31 July.
Start date: ASAP